Friday, June 8, 2012

One of those Randoms! ~ New Ideas

So I've been told by a lot of friends that my pictures would look AWESOME with quotes on them, so I decide, WHY NOT! I liked the idea so I'm gonna see how the community reacts to it (so far; very well). If you have a favorite picture from my collection (you can view my pictures on my website ravimiphotography.photoshelter.com) or would really like to see one of my pictures with your favorite quote on it then write the quote in the comments (or send me a PM) with a link to the picture you chose from my galleries ( or just give me the pictures name). PLEASE make sure the quote is correctly worded and cited (I just need the name of the person who made the quote, or the movie [if said in a movie]).





Keep Snappin', 
ravimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography