Sunday, April 13, 2014

Expedition for Exhibition


One of the images from Cuba
I was recently invited by a Fine Arts and Photography Museum in Cuba to exhibit 30 Landscape photographs from my collection. Since the invitation, I have worked on filling the 30 slots and so far I am at 17 images (Most from Cuba). 

In order to fill the remaining spots I will be doing short (1-3) day road trips to different States. Unfortunately I do not have enough money, as a full-time student, to cover for the trip expenses (specifically Gas and food along with the occasional bed if sleeping in the car is not a, safe, option).
Therefore I am reaching out to you in the hopes that you may be interested in supporting my short missions to gather more images. 

How can you help? 

All images that are on sale on my website are now 40% off until July 1st, 2014 when you use the keyword "support" on checkout. Any purchase made on my website from now till July will go into the trip funds. If you have kept an eye on a specific photograph in my collection NOW is the time to make it yours.

Another of the chosen image

If the Exhibit in Cuba goes well I hope to open another here in the U.S. But the future of these exhibits lie on my ability to produce more work for your enjoyment. And I need your help. 

Help me create Art.

Ravimi


Please Share this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography